Things To Bring
At Mid-Delaware Imaging we aim on being punctual with your appointment time. We request that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete the necessary registration process.
To expedite the registration process, please bring the following items to your scheduled appointment:
- A prescription or referral (if required) from your physician who ordered the studies
- Your insurance card (primary, secondary and tertiary if applicable)
- Pre-certification/authorization number (if required)
- Driver's License or other Photo I.D.
- Co-Pay money (due at time of service)
For workers' compensation claims and automobile injuries, bring your claim number, the date of injury and the name and address of your attorney.
Please be aware that if the requested information above is not presented to our staff at the time of your visit, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
If available, please also bring the following with you:
- Paperwork (if completed prior to your appointment)
- Lab results (if needed)
- Any relevant prior imaging studies (if available)