What do I need to bring with me the day of my exam?
To expedite the registration process, please bring the following items to your scheduled appointment:
- A prescription and/or referral (if required) from your physician who ordered the studies
- Your insurance card (primary, secondary and tertiary if applicable)
- Pre-certification/authorization number (if required)
- Driver's License or other Photo ID.
- Credit card, Check or Cash for your Co-Pay (due at time of service)
For workers' compensation claims and automobile injuries, bring your claim number, the date of injury and the name and address of your attorney.
Please be aware that if the requested information above is not presented to our staff at the time of your visit, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
If available, please also bring the following with you:
- Paperwork (if completed prior to your appointment)
- Lab results (if needed)
- Any relevant prior imaging studies (if available)
Last updated: 10/1/2020 1:53:52 PM